IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the brands you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which brand offers the top of the line items, customer service, or overall quality of experience.
By LittleWetter
Okay, so if this is a review for diaper companies, let me be the first to give a huge shout out to ABUniverse! I've ordered from them a couple times now and the selection is amazing and the diapers themselves are spectacular and the customer service was incredible! Honestly, I will 100% buy from them only. Plus, with every order they sent you four little stickers :)
By lemonhead
Sorry if you don't want to answer this, but is the absorption as good as they say? I know it differs depending on sizes, but I was thinking of getting a small and am hoping it's absorbent enough. They're designs are SO cute, I've been eyeing them for awhile and it's so cool and cute that they give you stickers with orders! Time to decorate~
By Babytitan
Ive ordered their diapers before and their okay if you want a more frequent change as they don’t absorb as much as competitive brands do, but non the less they are cute and the stickers are a plus side
By BabyboyMontana
I have some from tena and while not the cutest (Abu or littleforbig is way cuter) these hold for when I potty and are cheap considering 10 for $13. :nodyes:
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]