IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the garment or item you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which is right for you.
Item: Pony Pride Diapers

Brand or Store Purchased From: The Dotty Diaper Company UK

Experience and Review: I ordered directly from their website so it came from the UK, and took approximately 15 days to arrive. The courier who delivered was USPS, and it came undamaged and the labelling was discreet. It came with a pack of 10 diapers, in total the diapers was £27.98.
They boast a capacity of 5000ml, and they live up to it. Excellent for wearing overnight, or if you're moderately incontinent. There are two sets of tapes on either side for optimal fit, and the print is spectacular, with horizontal rainbow stripes, lined with white polka dots. The front and back has red hearts, rainbows, and rainbow ponies. So much going on!

Negatives or Areas of Improvement:
So far, no negatives!

Positives or Areas of Quality:
It's super colorful and cute, and they fit well. If you're a bit small, under 30 inches in the waist, you'll really like these. They hold a great amount over a period of 2-6 hours, and they crinkle.
Some of their profits supports the LGBTQ stonewall movement, so that was another reason why I got these.

Other Thoughts: Please try these if you can, if you have extra spending money and want colorful expressive diapers, I would be these.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]