IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the garment or item you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which is right for you.
By uab1176
Diaper Brand Name:
Abena M4

Is this a Customer Service review? (yes / no):

No

Experience and Review:

I have worn the m4's diapers for almost 5 years, I am not Icon. however, I have worn 24/7 for multiple months at a time and gone through the retraining process. I've worn multiple brands of "Premium AB Diapers" The M4 is a very solid, very discrete diaper for regular wear, m4s will not be noticed most under clothes and you can become very comfortable wearing these diapers. Generally, they will hold around 2-4 large wettings and I'd say are GREAT diapers to start off with if you've never ordered online or worn "Good Diapers!" They are not going to give you the same wearing experience as a large/heave absorbance diaper specifically made for AB /CGL / DL use like Little Paws, ABU Space or Other specifically AB diapers.

Short Version: 8.5 out of 10
Great over-all diaper for incon daily use or "affordable" AB wear!

Negatives or Areas of Improvement:
1.Clumping is an issue after 1 or 2 wettings/extended wear.

2.Tapes, if you move around a lot or need to take them down to use the toilet the tapes, even being "second chance" don't always hold as advertised for a second chance; if moving a lot the tapes might come undone.

Positives or Areas of Quality:
1. Price "Cant beat the price"
2. Quality/Comfort
3. Absorbency & Reliability Overnight!

Other Thoughts:
This is a great entry-level premium diaper!
By straightlittleboy
These diapers may be nice, but are comparable to TENAS. If I started off again I'd prefer starting off with TENAS or goodnites or something like that. They're cheaper and much more accessible than ABENAS and other AB items. So I'd highly recommend TENAS over ABENAS although I should see how many wetting I can get with medium absorbency diapers.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]