IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the garment or item you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which is right for you.
By Deleted User 49385
Diaper Brand Name: Rearz

Diaper Style Name: classic ab printed

Diaper Type (reusable cloth or disposable): disposable

Size Tried: xl

Experience and Review: I loved these diapers. They can be found on amazon and such. They are of well constructioned materials. They are 12 hour diapers they say* cant see it maybe half thst. Very cool prints and priced the same as other diapers like molicare plus night diaper. They didnt bunch or fall apart. Though i ware oneies all the time. Very cute and work well. Worth the money in a daily use terms of being pratical. They have that nice rough crinkle to them when you walk

Negatives or Areas of Improvement: one negative is they strech. They dont have elastic wast bands

Positives or Areas of Quality: very cute, compaired to other 6 hour diapers well. Priced well

Other Thoughts: they only have 5 prints and one all white diaper. Would be nice if they had new designs

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]