IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
Sorry for the long rambling post but i am soooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Hubby and I had a movie night with our friends tonight. I usually hate these things cause not only to i have to watch what i say and do but i also have to take on more of a caregiver role because my husband loses all focus so i have to make sure we have everything we need and do the cooking and clean up and just do everything expected of a host. It stresses me out bad. Tonight i decided tontry something differand and let more of my little side come out, i am "child like" a lot of the time according to everyone i know but i wanted to take it a bit further. So i used my "big little" cup, a 360° cup, i use it instead of my sippy when i lm little but want more to drink than my sippy can hold or im little but not as little. And after i was done setting everything up i curled up in a chair with a blankey and my cup to watch the movie. No one said anything or saw it as odd that i was using whatbis technically a kids cup and just having that one thing that i use when im little heloed me relax and enjoy myself more than i normally do. It was awesome and even though inknow i can never fully regress with this group of friens it is nice to know that thay wont make a big deal if i lean more toward my little side when we hang out, even if they dont know why i do what i do.
Hubby said for me get the new stuffie i have been wanting too. So bonus good news.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]