IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
:craze: :craze: I HAVE to share my funs with someone's. My tummy has been hurty all day and makes my day no funs. I've tries hard all day to be like a big girl but no more. No. No. No. Now I gets to has a bubble baff all by myselfs and my kitty cat Storm. He's being funny with the bubbles and playing too. I feels a little lonely playing though bc my bf isn't a daddy. He's vanilla just starting in light BeDeeSeM, says that the ddlg is too weird for him. Sos I try to be a biggy girl lots and lots of the time and I don't likes it too much. But I love him lots and lots so I can't complain. But I wants to share my funs with everyone bc I got lots and lots of bubbles in my baff right now. And it's SOOOOOOO much funs!!!!!! But after my baff I have to go back to beings a big girl again bc clothes need washeyed and so do dishes. Ugh, I no wanna be a biggy girl anymore.
I get really annoyed with how much I have to be big too! I wish I could be small forever. I'm so tired from being big and sometimes being so tired from being big means no energy to play at all! Ugh!!!

But it's so good to have little moments like the bubble bath!! I'm glad you got to have a lot of fun and play in the bubbles. Bubbles are so nice and fun and they can make good shapes and they look really really pretty. No matter how much you have to be big always remember you can turn small and play in the bubbles and have fun it's so good and fun to have the time to play.

I wish we could just be tiny forever though grown up world makes so tired. I want to stay home and play and play....

That's really cute your kitty-cat liked the bubbles too!! I bet Storm is a good kitty!!! :gigs:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]