IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for another Flip? A brother who will let you call him Daddy sometimes? A very motherly sister who likes to play games with you too? Search for a sometimes big, sometimes regressive person.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Motherly
You are responsible!

Littlespace Online does not perform criminal background checks. You are responsible for yourself and the choices you make. Please use your own adult judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details, meeting other members, or exchanging information.

Please be cautious when meeting others personally or providing location details, such as your home address. Your health, safety, and life is important. You are more valuable than you could ever imagine.

We encourage you to maintain excessive safety precautions with your identity and life when interacting with others online. Remember to always tell multiple friends and family members you will be meeting someone, when, where, and how they can assure you are safe. Remember to set up a safe escape emergency plan with a friend if the meeting does not go as expected. Remember to not meet someone you think you know well alone or in a large, loud crowd of other strangers. Remember that you should have these safety measures (and more) in place during multiple meetings with the same person because sometimes bad people will wait until you have become comfortable and vulnerable. Don't be afraid to take a friend, don't be afraid to ask for personal verification prior to meeting, and, most of all, don't be afraid to care about yourself first and foremost.

You are important!

Do not give in to guilt or manipulation tactics by those who try to convince you to disclose your personal, private details when you don't really want to do that with them. Do not give in to meeting someone before you feel completely ready to meet them. If they truly care about you as a person then they will respect your personal choices. Report manipulative attempts. Report persons who are trying to guilt you into doing what they want to do before you are ready. Report these forms of abuse!

People who truly care about you will not be offended by you taking care of your life.

Some key points you may want to think about when interacting online:

• Anyone who is able to commit identity theft can also falsify a dating profile and most other online community accounts.
  • There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you. Being overly cautious is a good thing!
  • Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your Internet profile or initial e-mail messages. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it. This information can be used to find you, stalk you, harass you, or do other harm to you.
  • If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around. Do not get caught in a situation where you are immediately alone with the person you are meeting just in case they have ill intentions.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]