IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for another Flip? A brother who will let you call him Daddy sometimes? A very motherly sister who likes to play games with you too? Search for a sometimes big, sometimes regressive person.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name:
    Message me and ill tell you!
  • Height:
    5'6?
  • Weight:
    133 lb
    California currently, willing to go anywhere that's colder
    Musician, I'm currently recording 3 self made albums. Music is my life and nothing is more important to me than the reflection of my passion onto the world to make it a more balanced place.
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status:
    Singleeeeee
  • physically intimate orientation:
    Straight
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as both a little and a Caregiver?
    There are few things better than doing whatever i can to make my significant other feel as happy as they can, and that means becoming whatever i need to be to make her feel good vibes, whether that be taking care of her or being all here to be taken care of. For me this goes beyond a fet though, I do my best to bring my SO to their best so they can continue to grow and learn. Knowledge/wisdom is very important, especially nowadays in a world full of people being taken advantage of for their stupidity.
  • How often are you a little or submissive?
    As often as possible, I prefer personally to be little but I also have no one to be with. I do have some limits as to how much we would be in our space, our relationship needs to be much more 💙
  • How often are you a Caregiver or dominant?
    I don't have a "real" job at the moment but I would be as often as my SO would like, taking in mind the limits stated above. We need to be vibe together!
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    I have no demands for materials or looks, but I want someone that i can talk to about anything, and be willing to understand the deeper aspects of life, not someone turned off by questions and answers that make them feel uncomfortable just because of their unwillingness to change. Willingness to learn is the most important for me. Music and art being my love I want someone who is into art in a similar manner as myself, always exploring new things and not remaining stagnate on whatever they see on the mainstream media (because that's all indoctrinating garbage) that being said I'm some mix between a hippie, goth and a metalhead. My political and spiritual beliefs are considered "out there" by many. We need to talk about it so you can come to your own conclusion, not mine or anyone else's but your own!
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? Either, so long as the understanding and love is there.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Someone who is themself, not what they've been pressured into being their entire life.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    I'm a very passionate person, and it DEFINETELY reflects into my physically intimate life haha yes of course :) both
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Mono, commitment and self control is important.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    4/5 years?
  • What are you looking for in a switch, little role?
    Whatever you want, message me and tell me!
  • What are you looking for in a switch, dominant role?
    Saaaaaame as above.
  • What do you think you have to offer another switch-type?
    Compassion, understatement, wisdom to some degree, a perspective from above and below, lots of outgoing experiences and adventures to comprehend the meanings of life.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    My limits are my significant others.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing or receiving?
    Whatever you desire 💙
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    Having and belonging to someone who truly understands the world contrary to what is taught to the blind masses.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    Tell me what you like!
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    What their little needs.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    They have a loving/truly caring side as opposed to just a physically intimate deviant.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Reading, all the classics, philosophy, informational, sci-fi fantasy
    Music, all genres (most all mainstream music is cancer)
    Writing, poetry and stories, perhaps i can show you some :)
    Teaching people, things that will help them grow
    Skateboarding, I do vert and street, but i love pool skating the most!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Apocalypse now
    TAXI DRIVER
    Most cult classics really
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    I LOVE COOKING I have no preference, just healthy/organic stuff
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    I dont have favorites, but if I'd have to choose itd be
    Death
    Primus
    Sleep
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    How to grow pot
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    Not falling into the trap that the rest of my generation and the one before has.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I almost never get angry unless its something inherent in their character, in that case then theres no reason for us to be together. I prefer to solve things with reason and understanding instead of knee jerk emotions.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I'm a practitioner of the occult.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]