IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for another Flip? A brother who will let you call him Daddy sometimes? A very motherly sister who likes to play games with you too? Search for a sometimes big, sometimes regressive person.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Garrett and Lana
  • Height: Garrett 5 foot 9 lana 5 foot 3
  • Weight: Garrett 185 lana 175
  • Location: Garrett Oklahoma lna Alabama "soon to both be Oklahoma
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: couple
  • physically intimate orientation: Garrett straight Lana big curious
  • How often are you a little or submissive?
    Garrett never lana all the time
  • How often are you a Caregiver or dominant?
    Garrett all the time lana never
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    A mommy/little switch
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? Prefer local but can do long distance without hassle
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: caring kind honest genuine open minded and loving
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Polyamorous
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? About 8 years
  • What are you looking for in a switch, little role?
    Someone who can be with me and Lana and be an amazing part of our relationship we want someone whom can be a little with lana but also assume the mommy role if needed
  • What are you looking for in a switch, dominant role?
    Someone who can be with me and Lana and be an amazing part of our relationship someone who can be a little but also assume the mommy role when needed
  • What do you think you have to offer another switch-type? I've got plenty of experience with being a daddy dom but little experience with other Doms so a mommy dom/ little switch would be halfway new to me. But I'm sweet and cheesy I like to spoil my littles and I love to hold my princesses
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
    Love atention a bubble bath or a massage gentle talks and cuddles
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide? Can be discussed
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing or receiving? Can be discussed
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: can be discussed
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little? Princess babykins baby bear lover mine and sweetheart
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know? Do not ignore your little they are just important as you and don't mistreat them or dismiss their feeling they are reliant on you as their Caregiver to protect them from everything including themselves.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    I care I don't want only sex I want a real relationship with my littles me and Lana have been together for 5 months and we plan to be together for much longer we just want to see if we can include a beautiful and kind mommy/little switch
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Movies, conversation, video games,cooking, board games
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Fern gully labrynth aliens
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Tacos burritos taco salad
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I try to talk about my point but listen to the other as well without it escalating there no need to be angry
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I'm an avid gamer of all senses I love to chat. I'm so please and easy to talk to and Lana is a sweetheart but is shy so I'll talk before she joins the chat
Sadly we are still searching for the perfect match to join us in our relationship but the good news is that we are more actively looking and are relationship has only gotten better niw we just need for people to see our post and hopefully send us a message so don't by shy now the worst that can happen is we say no but even then you could make a wonder pair of freinds so please mommy dom out there give us a look we would greatly apreciate it

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]