IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
I just wanted to talk for a minute, I guess. I found that when I'm really stressed out at work that I have a tendency to be little more after my shift is over for the day. I've even developed a stress routine for being little. I setting down with a sippy cup of chocolate milk and a brownie. It never fails.

Luckily, my job isn't stressful in the typical sense. Unfortunately, I have some social anxiety and my job requires a lot of interaction with other people over the phone and through online chat programs. I work from home so I can sit in my comfy clothes and drink from a sippy cup my entire shift if I want to...but the job itself is bothersome. It's so incredibly boring that I just want to color or do something fun and relaxing. Unfortunately, I have to type a lot and don't really get the opportunity to do anything else with my hands like color or craft.

So, if you have a big job and you get stressed out then maybe make an after work routine for your little self. Some littlespace time can be really therapeutic.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]