IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
when in little space, I tend to want to snuggle and hold onto my plushy. I have a hard time doing much else though as my brain runs rampant all the time. I try to play kids games and watch cartoons. Thing of it is, I basically watch cartoons all the time so I'm not sure if I can say it's something I do in LS alone. ::p:
I want snuggles all the time but I don't like people, but I want to be held. I have the same feeling about kids shows but instead I watch vampire shows and then later watch kid shows. Sorry I'm new here
By Deleted User 59067
My favorite is being admired while wanting to be the overhead of astonishment , whezzled into a crunch packed with fresh powdered snow that lays fresh on its new settlement in a cozy diaper. :paci:
Hi hi, when I'm in little space I like to colour and watch cartoons like pokemon and steven universe. I also like to snuggle and rearrange my stuffies, my favourites are my doggy snuffles, my dinosaur speckles and my sloth. I also like to drink apple juice and eat nuggies :hi: :nodyes: :pheart:
Coloring is where it's at in my littlespace. ^^ I also like to make glitter pictures and I just bought some discounted playdoh on a whim for me to play with. I put on some Disney music and either draw or color, and I sometimes bring snacks in with me, like dry cereal. I also play lots of Fortnite, as it's easy and tons of fun. ^_^
Hi :hi:
When I'm in littlespace I like to watch anime like Sherlock Hound and Shugo Chara, or Disney movies while eating cheerios and cuddling my stuffed animal. I also like to play with my cat and color in my coloring books. I even like to just listen to music and unwind by thinking and talking little to myself.
Most of the time when I am in littespace I hug a stuffie and either watch a little show/movie or read a board book or picture book. Sometimes I play with this interactive Fisher price puppy toy I have that sings and says colors, ect.

If I am feeling more active I might dance around with my stuffie or make stuff out of playdoh.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]