IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Emily
I haven't played the game, but I've played a whole lot of Skyrim. That game was a blast. I liked this one page on Facebook and now I'm getting all these hilarious memes from it. I do own the game, but I still haven't played it yet. God only knows how many times I need to play it in order to get all the trophies in the game lol.
By Emily
Speaking of, I started a game on Oblivion maybe three weeks ago. God darn, I've been playing that game like crazy as of late. I've started to wind down since then, but I'm already 90 hours into the game and still haven't made much of a huge dent in the main storyline.

Recently I started the Dark Brotherhood questline, but of all the stuff I've already done in the game: I've become leader of the Paladin's guild, leader of the Mages guild, Grandmaster of the Arena, and I'm pretty far in the Thieves Guild storyline. I've also done a tiny bit of questing, and recently got involved with mods.

There are so many different mods in the game. So many wonderful outfits to choose from. Like for instance, I found some sissy clothing from there, and have been turning my character into a sissy baby. There is a pretty huge impact going on as well. Using console commands, I turned my female character into a male character, and there is no difference. When they're wearing a pink, sparkly princess dress, they look like a woman, even with male characteristics added to them.

I've also added some castles and real-estates to the game. Every time I enter an Oblivion Gate, I get about 30,000 septims. As a result, I own practically every article of clothing in the game, increased my mercantile skill to 100, and own almost every piece of property in the game. All that's left is upgrading the Thieves Den, finding the Vile Den, and buying a house in Chorrol.

I'm not at all close to being finished with the Fighters Guild. To be honest, I'm not even sure why they included them into the game. What was the point of the Arena then? I don't really know how to advance the Fighters Guild storyline actually. I started it over in Anvil, followed around some woman who was poisoning another woman's rats, and finished it. Nowhere to continue though. It's kind of strange.
Hello is there still littles and CG's that play ESO im looking for a CG or othe rlittles that play thank you. id be most interested in meeting someone. that would be super fun i think. :) to hang out with like minded people who knows maybe meet a Daddy xD weeee xD

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]