IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Does anyone have personal experience with this? What are the problems that come along with wearing and wetting diapers nearly 24/7? I do not want to lose full control but want to be diapered more often than not. Just want to know what I am in for before I do it and things I should be aware of that most people may not think about.

I am partly incontinent already, out of my control. So, part of this is thinking practically. I don't want people around me, other than my SO, to know and I do work pretty closely with people on a part-time basis. So any tips would be appreciated also.

Thank you!

-piggy :craze: :splode:
I agree with babyego, onesies help a lot, especially if you get one that, sadly, isn't cute but just look like a plain T or polo shirt.
I wear to work everyday, Comficare 24/7, so it is a thick diaper. Sometimes I can hardly get my pants over them. The best thing I have found for minimizing the sound/sight/smell is a latex brief that AC Medico made before they were bought by rearz. rearz fortunately still sells them, the "wide crotch latex brief, green" I think it is called. They are tight and fit like (literally) a latex glove. There is some extra effort involved (ideally shave your thighs or they may pull the hairs out, keep a big ziplock of babypowder and dust/store them in that. Makes them easier to put on and extends the life immensely...wet latex that dries against more latex tries to become one with it.) That pant is the most underappreciated item in AB imho.
Other concerns: cost, rash (I only get rashy from wet cloth diapers, I can wear wet disposables 24/7 without issue), leaks (they will happen and it will be at an inconvenient moment). The main thing is probably self-awareness. If you can over coming being self conscious and just own it, most people will never notice anyway. And if someone does, who is to say you didn't have prostate surgery, or whatnot.
I agree with babyego, onesies help a lot, especially if you get one that, sadly, isn't cute but just look like a plain T or polo shirt.
I wear to work everyday, Comficare 24/7, so it is a thick diaper. Sometimes I can hardly get my pants over them. The best thing I have found for minimizing the sound/sight/smell is a latex brief that AC Medico made before they were bought by rearz. rearz fortunately still sells them, the "wide crotch latex brief, green" I think it is called. They are tight and fit like (literally) a latex glove. There is some extra effort involved (ideally shave your thighs or they may pull the hairs out, keep a big ziplock of babypowder and dust/store them in that. Makes them easier to put on and extends the life immensely...wet latex that dries against more latex tries to become one with it.) That pant is the most underappreciated item in AB imho.
Other concerns: cost, rash (I only get rashy from wet cloth diapers, I can wear wet disposables 24/7 without issue), leaks (they will happen and it will be at an inconvenient moment). The main thing is probably self-awareness. If you can over coming being self conscious and just own it, most people will never notice anyway. And if someone does, who is to say you didn't have prostate surgery, or whatnot. They will be more embarrassed than you if you own who you are.
All good advice above. I would only add that you should make sure to carry around extra diapers in case you are caught needing a change! And if you don't want to lose control completely, try to hold and not just pee whenever you feel the need to go! hope this helps!
I haven't done 24/7 but would like to one day. If I were you I would defiently carry extra diapers just incase you get to full and maybe try a onesie or something to hold it in place. I would be concerned about someone seeing the buldge so would probably change more frequently then i would if i was home. I realize this was posted like a million years ago so you have probably done it already and i hope its working out for you!
It really depends on the diaper, i find that wearing boxer shorts over them helps keep them more comfortable since i do wear 24/7 but really a good diaper should tend not to become uncomfortable without this, my favorite are m10 slip active its just discreet while remaining thin and somewhat thick as well also any tena like the ultima or maxi is always on hand for me as i saw posted before onsies tend to have the same effect to help keep it comfortable and discreet, im incontinent, but more on the cg side of things, so its an odd mix, but has not really been an option for almost close to 8 yrs now, its really something that when you ask this particular question, best advice is that you will need to find out for yourself what the best plan and product for you is.
Hey Everybody,
I've worn 24/7 by choice on and off for the last 3 years in pursuit of incontinence; Some issues & solutions I've seen, experienced myself and read on other forums with associated with wearing 24/7;

-Leaks and Peaks
Get Good Diapers. Cheap diapers leak a lot, get to know the diaper you wear and when its full; If you like boxers they're a go; otherwise, if you can get a plain onsie they'll help a lot to keep your private wear, private.

-Chaffing and Rashes
One of the best ways to avoid rashes is to use creams or baby powder. I have personally experienced that heavy OVER POWDERING is NOT a good way to extend the use of your diapers and over powdering can actually promote irritation and rashes. Just like everything else you will find what works for you try a little less or a little more to find what works best for your skin.

Zits irritation and chaffing on the inner thigh are some of the most common issues with being diapered and knowing when your diaper is wet and needs to be changed ideally within 1 hour or less after heavy use to avoid chaffing on the inner thighs.

-Lingering Bedwetting
If you have diaper trained or have pursed incontinence; bedwetting can become an ongoing issue! Once bedwetting is achieved it can be very challenging to re-train yourself to have dry nights again. One of the best methods to train your body back dry nights is to exercise and close your sphincter before bed. Sleep diaperless. *Not fun* Set alarms for every 2 hours at night until you can maintain dryness for each 2 hour period for a week every 3 hours the next week and 4 hours the next week until are dry all night every night.

-Bowel & Urinary Un-Training
When untraining the bladder and bowels may untrain at different speeds and rates of severity, I found the messy accidents and untraining happened a lot faster than wetting accidents and that is something that so far as I know and have read that isn't something we can control.

Just like anything there are pros and cons see how far down the rabbit hole you want to go, personally I've come to the point where I will go 24/7 for 1-4 months and then take a break to re-train. Most important Just Have Fun and do what You Want.
I have been diapered 24/7 for 41 years now and continuing now and for the rest of my life.

My advice is find an good diaper to work with. Fit is key to help prevent rashes and leaks.

When wet, change quickly, and wipe down the area completely. Powder is your friend.

When messy, change as soon as possible. That can lead to rashes if left unattended.

Plastic bag to use to discard the used diapers is a good thing.

Lastly and most importantly, people will not notice or care that you are in diapers. Don’t. Worry about it.
i do not advise perusing incontinence, im gonna get specific here, i am bowel incontinent, i thought in the beginning whatever, screw it ill use them for number 1 too because most diapers are designed to be changed frequently and if they go unused they tend to become uncomfortable, so i said to myself, why not, but i realized within a years time, i was subjecting myself to another form of incontinence that was unnecessary, i lost bladder capacity, it became irritating, i dont know what else to say, make the right choice for your self.........

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]