IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By lambchop
I gots my big grey stuffed bunny, her name is Sarah.....and I also have my cuoot Lamb Chop plushie that squeaks too! I luv them so much
By SeaKittens
My favorite stuffy names are Sherbet (a tie die teddy bear), Peachy (a pastel pink pony), and Lucky (a tan puppy who was actually given to me when I was first born by my father). :splode:
By princesseli
Baymax is my favorite stuffie ::3:
My other favorites are Mr. Carrot and Mr. Doggie. The most unoriginal names in the world but it's what I like to call them :pheart:
By BabieDani
Oooo I have too many to remember them all! But I have a really chubby bear named Pudge, a beanie baby tiger I named Lion, a fox-bunny hybrid named Lucky, a GIIAANNTT teddy named Bearemy, and an even more GIIAAANNTT teddy named Mr. Bear! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

I should probably make a journal with all their names- I'm so forgetful! ʕ灬→ᴥ←灬ʔ
By LiLi
I have Gromit the dog from Wallace and Gromit. I couldn’t change his name, he’d be so sad, so he’s still called Gromit X

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]