IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi guys!
My name is Rose (nickname). I'm just learning about the cg/l community and I am also a little. I don't know a lot about what I'm supposed to do as a little. I've recently found myself without a caregiver and a friend offered to be my "temporary caregiver". I'm afraid of crossing boundaries and making him uncomfortable. So, I'm trying to learn a little more about what most caregivers and littles typically do, so I don't mess it up. I'd love any advice you guys have!
XOXO
Rosie :pinkh:
Hi there! I know this won't seem very helpful, but it really depends on what you feel like you need from a caregiver. For me personally, I need help remembering to do things, like laundry and going to the bathroom before bed. (I don't know why I always forget.) Other than that for me, I don't really need a caregiver, but I like having someone there to snuggle with and give me head pats and forehead kisses. Now, since you say that he offered to be a "temporary caregiver" I would suggest you think about what you specifically want from a caregiver, which of those wants are appropriate for a friend and which are best left to a significant other, if any of them fall under that category. I would also suggest talking with your friend about what he thinks he should be doing. What are his expectations with this, since he volunteered. And have a discussion about the boundaries you will have. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone to hang out with when you're little, do don't stress to much about it. :splode:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]