IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
What are some of your new years resolutions for 2020? Are any of them littlespace related?

I don't really know where to even start with mine I'm secretly using your guys answers to steeeeal ideas
My only resolution is to spend less on board games. I spent way too much money on them in 2019 ( I kickstarted 3 really big games which total close to $1,000.00) so I decided to not do that more than once a year if that. I decided to start exercising again regularly but that just happens to coincide with the start of the new year. After a shoulder injury and being laid up for a few months I decided to finally lose the weight I gained after my mother passing away in 2010.
@littlefiger, I wish you the best of luck on your resolution! (What games did you kickstart did you like them at least?) I'm sorry to hear about your lost and cheer you on for making 2020 the year you start to work on it!
My resolution is to take better care of myself and to embrace more of little me! It's hard to be little in a big world, and it's easy to feel bad about being this way. So I'm going to try my best to embrace and love the fact that I am little, and taking better care of my body I think is a good step in that direction! No more forgetting to eat, no more skipping showers, and no more putting off chores that I know will make me feel better! :shuff: :bheart:
@rainydazestormynites, Sounds like your He is very sweet. Sounds like a good plan to stop sneaking so much snacks in the house tho

@LittleLoliFur, Thats a big mood gal, One of my goals is to "Mommy Myself More" which basically means being nicer and caring for myself since I tend to be very negative and mean to myself. I really wanna embrace my little side too. I wish you the best of lucks
hello my resolution is to make new friends m y grandad told me when i was little you must be a friend to have a friend ive tried to live by that im pretty loyal i dont judge your beliefrs are just that your beliefs i respect that :heart: :heart: :heart: :splode: :splode: :splode:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]