IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By kittyboo13
:hi: I feel like the little age discussion is a tough one for me...
I feel like I have certain middle personality traits, but don't specifically "fit" into a certain "category" per se. :what:
Also, I can't find any info on what a "Big" is....can someone please esplain? :-?: :heart:
Also, so excited to find this site and be here!!! :<3: :heart:
By Motherly
A "Big" is another term for Caregiver (which is the gender-neutral term for Mommy/Daddy, generally). It's a lesser used term within the community now, but it use to exist more prominently in the BeDeeSeM community to help people identify who was supposedly the more traditionally dominant role of the individuals. I would say it was much more popularly said about 5+ years ago, but has dwindled down to being more of an outdated term.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]