Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Zer0
Membership Days Posts Posts Friends Signature
I have a lot of stuffies that don't have names. I have a panda Daddy bought me that I call Panny.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I have an arctic fox named Matty (after the lead singer of Memphis May Fire), an iridescent green/blue stingray named Skip (got him from the Zoo), and a Wooloo (a Pokemon) named Kayla (got her for my birthday this year). They are all my favorite and I love them all dearly.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By ShellBell
Membership Days Posts Friends
I've got a bunch of stuffies! The oldest is a little tiger named Tigre Baby Angel Tiger and I've had them for as long as I can remember. I've also got a great big wolf named Lupin, a Bernes Mountain dog named Kloof after the dog from the Brother Band series, a sloth named Llama and twin snow leopards named Snow Ball and Flurry. Those are all the ones that keep me safe and cuddle with me when I sleep. There's also the horses Black Beauty, Merry Legs and Ginger, Fawkes the phoenix, Scorch the dragon and a couple others that all guard my book shelves with Tigre. Yeah, I got a lot but most of them I got when I was a kid so I've had them for years! :stuffie:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By AriBunbun
Membership Days Posts Signature
My super most favourite stuffies are Floppy, my bunbun i carry everywhere; Steven, my gwizzle bear, and Jack, my goat! I also has Jellybean the hamster, Phi the bunbun, Ari the foxie, Ember the dwagon, Roo the panda, Mint the puppy, and a couple unnamed stuffies that i love with all my heart! ::3:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

:heart: :splode: thank you. This is very helpful[…]

Ah! Thank you! And yah that was going on in my fre[…]

Oh nice INFJ is pretty rare isn't it? And I was ju[…]

hiding your little self?

I don't live with my family but my involvement in […]