IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Topics pertaining specifically to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer/Questioning discussions, help needs, questions, points, and other conversations.
I identify with being bi for a while, but then I realized that I was sexually attracted to more than 2 genders. I knew I wasn't Pan tho because I'm not attracted to all genders, and that's ok. It took me a while to be comfortable with a label that worked for me. Then i found what Polysexuality/polysexual isssss (Polysexuality is the physically intimate attraction to multiple, but not all, genders) Basically im not pan and im not bi; no it doesn't mean polyamorous or about polyamory that's a whole different thing. I'm attracted to cis males/females, Ftm trans ppl, gender-queer/gender-non-conforming (or just non-binary ppl). Im not sexually attracted to Mtf trans people and that's ok, why be mad at a straight person for not being attracted to girls, its not their choice. And thwats meeeeee <3
I’m a raging pansexual, and I’ve known since I was 14. But when I was wayyy younger than that I always knew I thought females were attractive, I just didn’t know what that meant for me. I also initially came out to my parents as bisexual and later realized I’m indeed a pansexual lol.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]