IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I have recently realized now at the age of 39 .. I am a DaddyDom. I met my little 4 months ago. This has happned very organically.. I have a huge learning curve. So much if this come naturally. So up to the point been almost Vanilla. My little is a master in BeDeeSeM for many years. I have a wife.. that knows nothing of my little, and never will..
At this point the DDLG is completely long distance.. we are not in any hurry to meet. She is a strong accompliced woman .. who has always wanted this particular dynamic, but it has elluded her untill we met. My ignorance in this matter has cause my little some heartache. She is not exclusive.. with me.. she has a team. She has a house husband.. and a spanking dom.. Also another dom/best freind that has her for 20+ years. I have never done pully. I have a hard time not being able to be her everything and fulfill all her needs.. I am a daddy in need of advice ,direction, some words of wisdom and mabe some counseling. If you have anything to offer I'm willing to listen and hear what u have to say.. for the sake of my little and her little heart I will try and better myslef the best I can to be up for this task.
JJTheGreat wrote: 4 years ago ...
I have a wife.. that knows nothing of my little, and never will..

Hi, JJTheGreat. :hi:

We will not assist people in establishing or furthering a relationship based on infidelity. If your wife is not aware and consenting to you carrying on a relationship with another person then we do not support that secondary relationship. Gain your wife's consent first and foremost, and we will happily support your DDLG relationship as well.
JJTheGreat wrote: 4 years ago ...
I am a daddy in need of advice ,direction, some words of wisdom and mabe some counseling.

I agree. Please talk with your spouse that you committed to through marriage first. Many people are surprisingly open to polyamory or forms of non-monogamy. Your spouse deserves respect and to be able to give consent to you connecting with other people outside of the legal commitment you made to her. If you're not able to bring this topic up with her then seek a professional marriage counselor. Random strangers on a free forum don't know all the ins and outs of your marriage and struggles with communication, honesty, or anything else you two have faced together.

Aside from that advice, redirect yourself to a more suitable site for any advice regarding marital affairs. We don't exist to help you successfully cheat.
THIS POST IS SOLELY MY OWN OPINION

the way I see it, your best bet is to pick an option:

1 you tell your wife that your seeing someone. someone that is fulfilling a need of yours that she can't provide.

2 you get a divorce.

3 you let your little girl know that you can't keep her and your wife.

living a double live with someday bite you in the rear and will cause a huge problems. I see this as lying to your wife. you should take some time and talk to your little about this and give her an option to weigh her feelings
1 you tell your wife that your seeing someone. someone that is fulfilling a need of yours that she can't provide.
You don't even know if they've even breached the subject. Bear in mind that the poster supposedly learned about the lifestyle 4 months ago, secretively, with another little. The wife may be really out of the loop. She wasn't even given the chance to know what's up!
2 you get a divorce
What? Imagine how unfair this all is to the wife. She is not only being cheated on, but she is not even allowed to decide whether or not she wants to extend forgiveness, or salvage the marriage? Terrible advice, especially knowing nothing about the relationship.
3 you let your little girl know that you can't keep her and your wife.
That may be the most sound point, however, he's in too deep to be giving ultimatums. It is only fair to give the wife first choice on what to do. He messed up.
living a double live with someday bite you in the rear
Absolutely, double lives are never going to end up well. The lie will one day be discovered, and the deeper you're into it, the more it will hurt.
you should take some time and talk to your little about this and give her an option to weigh her feelings

Should be the wife, not the Little. The Little has no business in their marriage. A commitment to a marriage weighs more than a fling on the side, no matter how meaningful one may believe the fling is.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]