IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
I have lots of favourite movies, when I'm little I like the carebears movies, shark tale, Mulan and the secret of Nihm! When I'm bigger I like the labrynth, lots of horror movies, hot fuzz and the kingsman. There's so many movies I like, Netflix is the best for watching them I think :)
Here are a few movies that i like watching and cpuld watch amytime ciz i wuvv dem:
Aladdin
Lion king
The new princess and the frog
Beauty and the beast with real people
Beauty and the beast animation
The jungle book with real people or the animation
Petes dragon
Nemo
Finding dory
Moana (personally love love love this one)
Frozen
BFG
Yogi Bear
Descendants
My little pony ik this is a show but there are movies as well
Beverly hills chihuahua
Tangled
Enchanted
Buddies(anyone of those movies)
Charlie and the chocolate factory
Few movies i like watching.
The nightmare before christmas (best movie ever) . I love everything about that movie. I love the clay animation and how the characters were designed. I absolutely love Jack Skellington and his dog Zero. Jack was a character I could relate too, and I loved the way he looked (I was and still am a weird kid). I also love the music. I play the piano and I played the cello for a while so I always pay attention to the music of every film I watch. :splode: :heart:
I love "wreck it Ralph"... I love so many other movies, but this one stood out to me tonight lol I did just watch megamind tonight too. Has anyone seen how to train your dragon? I heard that was good but still haven't seen it lol any Disney ones are good too. I also enjoy the Pixar movies... Oh and the secret lives of pets. That one is good too
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]