IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I would LOVE an opportunity to make friends and play with other littles!!! I just told Daddy the other day that we should have a safe place just for us to meet up and play without the dirty looks and hateful comments we tend to get from the general public. I hate fighting my regression, it’s physically painful, but being little in public just isn’t safe. I know Daddy wouldn’t hesitate to stand up for me and protect me but I just can’t cope with the hate and rejection. Having a safe and healthy environment for littles would be such an amazing experience!! And just think what it would do for new littles who need help and encouragement to embrace their little selves!!! And maybe some caregivers, mommies and daddies could do some training classes for new cg, m and d!! It’s hard for a lot of us littles to explain things and have big talks. It would be nice if there was some help teaching about littles AND helping us learning the difference between good mommies and daddies and bad ones so littles quit getting hurt!!!!
By Deleted User 52687
Why not form an event for this? gather a bunch of little and caregivers and form this function? It could be a lot of fun for everyone? Make an event out of it.
Oh my gosh yes I always think about this. I don’t go to school or have a job so I get very bored and lonely when Daddy’s not around. I just want to have likeminded people to talk to and share toys with!
Oh my goodness! A daycare for little's has always been a dream of mine. I have always pictured being able to go somewhere for play dates with other little's! I always imagined having a space that was set up like a nursery for us little's and then a backyard with swings and slides and sandboxes to play in! Then you could have a room for little's who wear diapers (like myself) to go and be changed by a caregiver or worker of the daycare. There could be an area where the little;s are fed, kind of like a kitchen with highchairs and booster chairs. Lots of pretty colors and toys and just a place for little's to play and interact and just be their little selves. I may have thought this through a time or two :pacy:
I think it would be a great idea! Most littles don't have a caregiver and some do but don't have one who can watch them every time they're little. There would probably be a lot of work involved and it may have to be something hidden to the public, but it's a really cool idea!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]