IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Topics pertaining specifically to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer/Questioning discussions, help needs, questions, points, and other conversations.
I was curious as to who are bi, lesbian, gay, whatever. I identify as bisexual, but that does change (from bisexual to biromantic demisexual) as per sexuality is fluid, and you matter. i've known I was bi since the seventh grade, and my family accepts me.
Gosh, I've known I wasn't straight in about 4th grade (and I am currently a freshman in college) but it went from bisexual, to lesbian, back to bisexual, and now I identify as pansexual and I am very happy and comfortable with myself.
I've always been kinda sexually ambivalent most of my life. I've come to identify as asexual. It's not that I can't be physically intimate with people, but it's usually at their prompt. I'm more pan-romantic. I like having crushes on people and being awkward flirty. :) But sex doesn't really cross my mind unless someone else is interested.

TL;DNR I'm genderfluid asexual panromantic. I think that covers most of the bases. :)
I started questioning my sexuality when I was around fourteen and came to terms that I wasn't straight when I was 15. I officially came out as a lesbian to my family when I was 18 or 19 years old and a freshman in college. Along with being a lesbian I have realized that I am also demisexual.
Honestly, I thought I was a straight male my entire life, but very recently, I started questioning my gender identity. I think I might be genderfluid. And then I started going to a creative writing class at the beginning of this year, and there's this guy in there which has given me some really intense feelings... I think I might be attracted to him. After I learned about that, I started wondering that about myself, and personally, I think I might be bisexual.
I prefer the company of men on a relationship level. I feel like the men who identify as homosexual and make comments such as "Ewww, female anatomy is gross." are just trying to really push home that they want people to know they gay.
I try not to judge someone based on physical appearance, or how they choose to identify. But when it comes with the "equipment" one posses, I really have no desire to "be" with someone if there is not a lollipop attached to them.
I tend to just call myself gay, because I've only ever really been romantically or sexually attracted to men, but sexuality is fluid and I'm always open to anything happening in the future. That being said, I've been in a very happy long term relationship for quite a while now, so I don't think very much is going to change in terms of my sexuality. The thing that I'm really unsure about is whether I would consider myself polyamorous or monogamous. I honestly don't know. I'm very much satisfied and extremely happy with my current relationship exactly the way it is now, but at the same time I often feel I have the capacity to love others outside of that relationship in a romantic way, although it's only ever been little crushes here and there. I'd certainly never act on any of them without my partner's consent, but I can't help but wonder sometimes what a non-monogamous relationship might look like for me.
In short: I'm a male, whom has a feminine (tomboyish Princess) sissy side. I'm gay, but not flaming. I could switch, but I absolutely love getting random love touches and hugs from friends!
<3 <3 <3
i am not 100% what i am but i think i'm into guys sexually but ike the company of some girls as well as men if its just for company, but to make it more complicated i feel like i have a bit of a crossdressing/sissy side because of my love of anything cute and pink or really really cutesy, i can like bows thigh highs and a lot of girly stuff but i don think im trans or anything like that but i am not 100% sure either way. i'm still not sure for certain what i am.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]