Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I have to agree with all my little friends (even if I do play a Mommy on here.) having a place where all little's and Caregivers' alike to meet is a great Idea and wish it were a real place, also i would like the idea of such place having a place for little's to come during the Holidays, although also we have to think about:

1.) Will the Caregivers of said little providing their supplies (i.e Clothing, Diapers, etc) and if not the staff at said establishment will have to provide them.

2.) Will the Caregivers' be paying for any damaged or broken items, or will the littles'?

3.) Will they be paying BEFORE or AFTER Being there? And for how long do they plan on staying?

I really hate to break it to everyone here but sadly it involves Money.

I would love to take care of a little one for the first time. (this coming from a dragon on here guys)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
i would love a little daycare!! :craze: i've dreamed about this forever. i know there is a school that is the same concept (i don't remember the name of it :>.<: it's like a private boarding school theme thing) so hopefully that means its possible?? but yeah. especially as a little without a caregiver right now it would so amazing to be able to just go to a little daycare and play with other littles and carers, i would be totally cool with paying for the time too.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poetry about Daddy!

Oh never mind I get in now. It says Rook I read ro[…]

My gamer tag is (no external contact methods allow[…]

It really depends on how you feel about it. You ca[…]

I tend to be both a middle and a little. Middle me[…]