IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Any Marvel fans out there? Cinemark is having a Marvel Studios week from August 25-30 they will show 11 films for $5 check your local Cinemark theater. By the way who is your favorite marvel character?
That's pretty cool. Check this out:
https://www.marveluniverselive.com/
I saw a sign for this at my campus. It looks like a live-action play involving all of the marvel heroes. Looks pretty cool. I wish I could see it, but I think it's weird for me to go by myself.

As for my favorite marvel character? That's a real tough one. Maybe Loki? I find him to be very entertaining in the movies.
Thats cool. I use to be a fan of the films but lately i have been selective.

Favorite is Daredevil mostly when Bendis is writing him. David Mack's run was cool too. I wish they would push the character more. Even with the show I don't feel like I am seeing the same character I grew to love on the pages.
i am new to marvel movies.

so far my favourite is James Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)

i can't speak or pronounce russian words but i like the activation words
longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car

these words become my calming words (when i get nervous, i use it)
I think it might be the tiniest bit obvious who my favorite is but...WINTER SOLDIER. Bucky Barnes was my favorite from the start. But Steve Rogers is a close second due to his backstory. With the number of health problems he had, it's amazing he managed to do anything. But he became Captain America. So, just because I have health problems doesn't mean that I can't become the best baker EVER :yay: . Now if only I weren't too little to use the oven... :sadno: :stuffie: :sry:
I am officially a winter soldier fan (the MCU version) since my last post about my fav marvel character.

i have lots of picture of winter soldier on my laptop and phone

I have his dogtag

i have a winter soldier costume (customised size) --> i got it on 28 May 2018 (i ordered online on early April 2018)

I also love the actor (Sebastian Stan) who acted as James Buchanan Barnes (Bucky) (winter Soldier)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also love Loki (MCU Version) but not as much as the Winter Soldier (MCU Version)....

the picture is me wearing the winter soldier costume for the first time (sorry, i camera shy, that's why i not show my face)
I like Iron Man, both mcu and comics. Mostly mcu, though. Marvel is my current obsession so I am constantly reading or watching things about it. Tony Stark is real sassy in the movies, I love mutually exchanged sass.
That sounds so cool! I don’t have the time right now to see that many movies though. :xp: Spider-Man has been my absolute favorite since I was like 3 or 4 years old! 🕷 :pheart: As a child I was kinda confused because I simultaneously wanted to grow up to be Spider-Man, but also wanted to grow up and marry him. :rofl: Nowadays, Deadpool is almost tied to be my favorite. I also really like Spider-Gwen and Black Widow! Well, I guess my list could go on and on. :>.<:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]