IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
How did you stumble upon or first learn about the Caregiver/little community? Was it online or did someone tell you about it in-person? Is it tied into how you discovered that you, yourself, are a little or Caregiver or did that come much later? When did you realize that you were a part of the CGL community? How long have you knowingly been a member of the CGL community?

(In case you weren't aware, you don't have to answer all of the questions asked above. If you can only answer one or just have something to say about the topic then that's okay! We still do want to hear from you. We want to hear your voice in the community!)
In a way, I've known about my little feelings since I was 5. And I didn't find out their were others like me until i stumbled across the AB community when I was about 14, so about 16 years ago now.
I never actually posted anything, or made my presence known, I just read the forums or whatever else I could find. I didn't actually come across the term "little" until about several years ago, and I instantly fell in love with the term. The word and definition fit me so well, and actually helped me finally start to come to terms with my "littleness". Because up until then, I REALLY struggled with it, and spent a lot of time trying not to be what I am. (Which is dumb and nobody should do by the way, love yourself for who you are! :nodyes: )
I didn't really become part of the community, in my mind, until i created my account here about a year ago. And even then, it was a while until I actually started posting regularly, and even longer until I started joining in the activities and the chat.
So, I've been aware of the community for a bout 16 years or so, but only really a part of it for the past year.
How did you stumble upon or first learn about the Caregiver/little community?
I was reading a fanfiction with age regression in it and it ran true to me. I didn't know there was a community at first though. I was researching it and came across this site.

Was it online or did someone tell you about it in-person? It was online.

Is it tied into how you discovered that you, yourself, are a little or Caregiver or did that come much later? Yes it is tied to it. I have always had tendency's of age regression, but didn't know other people age regress too.

When did you realize that you were a part of the CGL community? How long have you knowingly been a member of the CGL community? So I'm not sure if I am truly part of the CGL community. Having a caregiver doesn't really appeal to me. I just am an age regresses so I would say I'm a little. I have only been apart of the community for about two weeks.
It's kind of always been there since I was young, but of course I didn't know what it was. Eventually I grew old enough to try to reject this strange desire and kept it at bay for a good while. Around when I turned 17 (About seven years ago) It all came back but I started to explore the interwebs, to see if it was common or if something was wrong with me. Found out about AB but still didn't explore the community. About two years ago now, I just accepted it, it's part of who I am so I should embrace it! I'm only now trying to get involved in the community :yay:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]