IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I fall into little space a few times every month. Before I found the world of age regression, I was just a very immature person who could not handle doing "adult" things. Now, I can turn my little mindset on and off, I live most of my life as an adult, then every so often I regress to a toddler-like state and use that time as stress relief. If I don't give myself time to regress I will become much less mature, and may regress without trying.
For me I kinda have to keep myself out of that headset at all times because I live with my mother and I don't have anyone around me who is accepting of me being a regressor. If I could I would be regressed at all ties because it is easier for me to get through day to day things like eating in a child mindset. But I can't so it bottles up and I'll randomly fall into little space and not be able to force myself out making everyone uncomfortable. :tears:
By Deleted User 51173
I feel like my little/middlespace is always there, always in the back of my mind. It's most strong when I am able to go into my room, close & lock the door, and just relax and especially when I am with my Daddy or interacting with him via text.

I am a care provider in a demanding area of healthcare and a caregiver to my special needs son. So, I -have- to have this outlet to stay sane. I like other people making the calls (to an extent) and feeling safe/protected when I am able.

And, honestly, my mannerisms can be seen as always wavering in and out of middlespace. Loud music, rebellious appearance/behaviour, colouring books, video games, books/comics/graphic novels, board games, piercings/tattoos, dabbling with drugs (leaf is legal in Canada) and alcohol (Kraken rum or crown royal whiskey!). I like testing limits and don't always feel like I fit in because it isn't that I am immature, but I always feel separated by other adults somehow. Sometimes I feel I am living the teenage experience I never had when I was younger. But I am absolutely enjoying myself now, too. I feel more relaxed! :devil: :heart: :gigs:
By Deleted User 51423
I always have one foot in little space, but the daily grind makes me have to be big - frustrating. But all it takes is a text, look, phrase, hug, homework or booty smack from my daddy and I'm giggling and bouncing! I also carry stuffies with me all the time to make me feel better when I have to be big and miss my daddy.
By Deleted User 51327
I have incontinence, and I wear a diaper often to work. Considering that I've had an accident at work today and used wipes, baby powder, and put on a fresh diaper, I feel like I'm in little space often considering my circumstances. Sometimes I feel like my bladder hates me, but my husband (Daddy) always makes me feel better. I color at work often when I have downtime, and my other coworker helps point our new coloring pages I should print out to color. It's pretty nice.
Not as often as I would like. I haven't had any real little time in probably 4 years. It's annoying and difficult and I don't really have a good way to regress when I'm alone. My CG and his husband live hours away and their roommates and I do not get along. My ex had little to no interaction with me in that regard so we finally parted ways.
I'm not always in little space, but I do have certain triggers that can cause it to happen. Usually, these are videos, shows, and movies, but can be something as small as seeing a super cute dress, or buying a new toy, or holding a stuffed animal. The way I see it, it's very similar to how some things trigger a headmate switch when I wasn't expecting it.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]