IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By SomeCleverName
Me has fwee stuffies. Me has a little stuffie sock monkey my bio dad gave me for christmas, hims name is Arnold, den I hab a fox stuffie wif a gween scarf hims name is Nick cause I love Zootopia, and den me habs Yertle da Turtle, hims a bwave beenie baby turtle dat I got for bein a big girl during my last surgery. I ussa have a wolf named Rose Tyler cause I love Doctor Who but my ex boyfriend burnded her...
By LittleGracie
My first stuffie is a purple dragon with big blue eyes his name is Heat and I have had him for 4 years now almost 5 he is my baby and I will fight someone if they try and take him. I won Heat at an fair in my hometown he was the only one like that I played the game about 10 times before I won him. :splode: :angel: :heart:
By PrincessToriii
My old daddy took away all my stuffies when we ended things..... :'c but my favorite stuffie was Geoffrey. He was a cute wittle giraffe that was the perfect pillow! My old daddy opened him up and gave him some extra stuffing so he'll be extra fluffy! I sure do kiss Geoffrey....
Well I has a Stitch(Lilo and Stitch) pillow pet that I use as a stuffie.. Haven't ever used him as a pillow... So I just call him Stitch. I loves him so so much tho because I gots him at disney world and I sleep with him every night, he makes me feel safe...
By EndxDreams
hello! :hi: :heart: my stuffies name is Token, he is a little bear with a red plaid shirt, hes got a cute lil nose and why you may ask his name to be Token? he holds (metaphorically) my tokens of life (aka, memories) and i cherish em forever :stuffie: :paci:
By babyboyo
One of my favorite stuffies is a stuffed seaturtle I got from the museum of science in Boston. He's blue with a galaxy patterned shell and I named him Nebula!
By Deleted User 51097
I have 3; two from when I was biologically younger (their names are Sleepy and Ted, no idea why hehe) and then another who came more recently, but when I have him, I dont feel bad about not splitting my attention, so he's my main one. His name is Channie, named after someone who I look up to and is a great source of comfort for me.
:pinkh: HEWOOOOO
Kind of new here but really pleased to meet youuuu all!
My favorite Stuffie is a little sheep/blankie. I have him since I’m 2 ( Biologically :angel: ) HiS
Name is Mouton (I speak Frenchieee)
and it’s lame but he’s the cutest hahaha
I also have my blue little unicorn M.Tetris
:shuff:
I have a huge collection of stuffed animals that are build-a-bears but my favorite one that I sleep with every night is my rainbow leopard named Leppy.
By Leinah
My daddy got me this really cute blue narwhal stuffy with a pink horn! She is super soft and has a little heart on her tail ^-^ I named her Bijou :pinkh: I cuddle with her a lot and even when daddy has nap time with me he tells her good night too. ::3:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]