IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Thanks so so so so so so so so so so much ppl for introducing me to Melanie Martinez i had never heard of her before but she is fantastic.

The band that always flings me into a very bratty littlespace is Die Antwoord who are a couple from south Africa who make some of the most wonderfully obnoxious music i have ever heard.
https://youtu.be/XXlZfc1TrD0

I get myself in so much trouble when i put them on, neither their music or my behaviour is to everybody's taste.
]I remember song from my childhood that would make me smile and listen to them or songs that I found and like.
Ex:
Baby keep smiling - Lou Bega
Here comes a thought - steven universe
Star vs. The forces of evil intro
Ect!
By artistkitten
I listen to Christina Perry love strong album. it's a playlist that brings me back to when I was little. (my mom listened to it a lot)
Here are some of my PERSONAL favorite songs to listen to while in my littlespace!!! I hope some of you found something new for your playlist!

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers Limbo - Airplane Mode Hercules - I Won't Say I'm In Love Fall Out Boy - I Wanna Be Like You (Monkey song from Jungle Book) Kero Kero Bonito - Flamingo Nightcore - Pretty Girl Nightcore - Mi Mi Mi Dark Cat - Bubble Tea Pinoki - Pingana (Havana Remix) Tessa Violet - Crush MJQ ft. Hatsune Miku - Cutie Cute Kitty Cat OMFG - Hello Space Unicorn - Parry Gripp and Brianne Drouhard Nyanaconda Bear in the Big Blue House intro Little Einstines Theme Remix I'm The Map Song Trap Remix Tom Ska makes the ASDF Movie songs, here are a few links: Parry Gripp has a youtube channel & also makes cute songs: Weebl's Stuff is the last youtube channel I'm going to list: And for you festive littles, here are a couple songs themed towards the holidays!!!
CHRISTMAS!!!
Senpai It's Cold Outside Happy Holiday! Snail's House - Magical Holiday HALLOWEEN!!!
SpOwOky Owoky Pumpkin This Is Halloween (Trap Remix) Spooky Scary Skeletons A very special song for your Birthday!!!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]