IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I think that would be really great.... it’s good way for shy littles to meet other littles and it allows for them to be themselves in a safe environment with people who share the same life style
That would be great for littles and caregivers alike. Of course there would be paperwork for safety and training for workers, however it would also be great for littles to meet littles and be cared for and caregivers to take care of littles. It would also have to be confidential for littles and caregivers, so private where only littles and caregivers that are signed up know the location. But yeah.. I would love it.
i think the idea would be awesome as well. i am in serious need of somewhere where i can be little and be open with it as i currently have someone i am in a relationship with and he dosn't understand it, or wants to try to understand it. so haveing a dayare or babysitting place where i can be myself is awesome.
I wish there was one too. I hate waiting for my daddy to get done with work to be little. And i hate being little by myself. It would also be a great way to meet more friends. I dont know many other littles. I think a preschool would be cool to cause my little age is four. So i could make crafts and do fun stuff. I wish this was real. :hi:
It's like they think little means ddlg, and that ddlg means pedos. I know it's a really harsh thing to just say outright, but some people really do see age regression like that instead of a coping mechanism.
Kittenalycat wrote: 5 years ago It's like they think little means ddlg, and that ddlg means pedos. I know it's a really harsh thing to just say outright, but some people really do see age regression like that instead of a coping mechanism.
Sadly! I dislike that and it is kind of why I am trying to get out of this weird stage. I know being a little is my kink and it does allow me to get the affection I am looking for. Just wish I could be more open with it to explore.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]