IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
How many of you are also a pet (such as a kitten, puppy or other) as well as a little?

Have you ever tried to, or unintentionally gone into a headspace where you felt like have pet have little?
I know there are a few babyfurs in this community and I was wondering what your experience of this is.

Personally for the most part I fall into either headspace at one time, but there have been a few occasions where I am unsure which headspace I am in. like I’ll feel all small and little and babyish, but I’ll also feel and act animalistic. I call this “gremlin headspace” 😂 😂
By 0362127708
Hey FYI....
Babyfur is not the same as petplay at all. Furries are not "pets" at all. It's really rude and ignorant to lump babyfur into automatically being "pets" of any kind and say " I know there are a few babyfurs in this community and I was wondering what your experience of this is. " Please educate yourself if you're unaware of what a furry is and how its different than pets
Also...uhhh.......Kittenplay, puppyplay, kitplay, and other types of petplay as a "baby animal" ARE petplay + regression (ie littlespace) lol its why it isn't just general "petplay" because it specifies that the pet is a baby still so it means they're in littlespace tooo!
Hey,

Looking back at my statement about babyfurs, I see where I went wrong and I am sorry for making that statement. In the future I will not make those sort of assumptions when I hardly know anything about that community. My apologies for offending anyone.

Also lol I never thought about kittenplay,puppyplay etc that way before! It’s interesting to think about it as simply playing a “baby animal”. Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it.

Best Wishes,
Lena
I'll sometimes switch to petspace from little space and back, yes. Sometimes it's just a different type of reassurance to lean against his leg and have him pet puppy's head vs little me wanting to crawl into his lap for cuddles. Other times it's the type of play or training were engaged in (Sir is a bit more stern with Umi--pet persona--than Daddy is with Mindy).
I am also both a Little and a Puppy. I think my puppy side helps me to be more physically affectionate and show my emotions more fully than as a human, but it'sdefinitely part of being Little for me. I imagine how the pet and Little aspects interact depend on the individual but for me they're both part of my more innocent, sweet self.
I’d consider myself both a little and a kitten but i’m really not sure what head space i’m in usually. I really think i combine being little and being a kitten. Even though my pet play is more just acting in cat like ways. I haven’t really figured this whole thing out so its hard to explain personally

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]