IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Santa visits the homes of biological children and leaves them presents on Christmas Eve but what if Santa also visited littles and left you special presents under your tree to open on Christmas morning? Does this sound really cool or really creepy?
Of course Santa should come to visit littles too. It's not creepy, and I don't believe that Santa would really mind. I'm of the belief that no matter who or what you are, Santa should come and visit you. :splode:
OH! Santa does come visit me almost every year. I leave him some yummy cookies because I am giving him thanks for the toys.
I always behave so he can come bring me toys.
well almost always.
By Deleted User 49651
I can't imagine Santa being so thoughtless as to not leaving presents under the tree for a little. There is the possibility that she may been have been overlooked due to a clerical error (a misplaced letter at the North Pole) so it's always a good idea for Daddies and Caregivers to have a back up plan in place...just in case ( a few purchased presents tagged "Merry Christmas, Santa" :)
I don't think it's creepy. But I don't personally like the whole Santa thing. I was really upset as a kid when I found out all these presents were from my parents and they hadn't been receiving the gratitude they deserved for them, and I was way too young when I found out. So that's the kinda feelin' I associate with it now. Guilt and bad feels. lol
AlwaysnForeverC wrote: 5 years ago I can't imagine Santa being so thoughtless as to not leaving presents under the tree for a little. There is the possibility that she may been have been overlooked due to a clerical error (a misplaced letter at the North Pole) so it's always a good idea for Daddies and Caregivers to have a back up plan in place...just in case ( a few purchased presents tagged "Merry Christmas, Santa" :)
I guess it helps to have a CG in the fiwst place
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]