IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By laughinghaus
Hello everyone, I'm an experienced caregiver however for the first time I'm in a LDR with an inexperienced little and she does not have any idea how to regress and can't really tell me much about how it has happened in the past.

I think it wouldn't be a problem at all if we were able to be physically with each other and explore it together, but because this is LDR I am finding it quite challenging.

I would appreciate any advice on how we can go about figuring this out together in the context of an LDR, thanks!
I’m not a Caregiver, but I felt like I might be able to be a bit helpful. As a little, knowing that my big cares for me is a huge part of me going into littlespace. When my big talks to me like I’m little, (ie: calling me nicknames/ using words I use when I’m little) it helps me get into the headspace. I think if a little is uncomfortable, it’s hard to get into the headspace and enjoy it properly. Maybe it would help if you started giving her some goals, or things to do, for example: Make sure you brush your teeth, or tell them to take time to do something fun. You guys could find sites to watch cute movies together and video chat. You guys could even send presents back and forth, like one of your hoodies and a stuffy, that can mean alot to a little or sub, knowing that they have something physical to represent they’re safe space.
Hope I could help a little!
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]