IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Are there things that you ONLY do when you're feeling little or regressed? Maybe something somebody else has pointed out to you that you seem to only do then?
When I am in littlespace or petspace I tend to wiggle my left foot when I’m happy. It’s really weird and I do it without noticing. Daddy sometimes jokes about it and says I am wagging my non existent tail 😂

Apart from that, I do the obvious things like talk in a babyish voice and hide my face childishly if I’ve done something silly or naughty.
It kind of sounds like people are nervous more than having a silly tick playing the part of a little that responded. I see a shaking of the foot as a sign of unease and a stutter as a sign of being nervous. though I don't know either personally! I noticed lots of people do that kind of stuff with any of this when there not comfortable with stuff around them when they are in that mode! May want to rethink your likes and what makes you feel good then if that is the case! :txt:
Just personal experience! >^_^< :yes:

BUT! To answer for myself! I like to cover up with a childish blanket! Or be silly natured when talking. I find it relaxing to the point I fall asleep normally all decked out in my footed sleepers and super cute ab diapers! I like to suck on a pacifier with my stuffy worm pacifier holder clipped to my shirt! Nothing like nice bottle of apple juice to set the mode for a good nap! Or blow into it and shoot my big in the head with it ! :craze: BOUNCING IN MY CRIB IS FUN TO! t\Till I get yelled at.... :derp:
Well, when I'm in little space I tend to be more organized(surprisingly). For example, when I eat something like Skittles, I have to group them into colors and I always have to eat the orange ones first.
LCB wrote: 5 years ago I see a shaking of the foot as a sign of unease and a stutter as a sign of being nervous. though I don't know either personally! I noticed lots of people do that kind of stuff with any of this when there not comfortable with stuff around them when they are in that mode!
I got to disagree with this. Sometimes I involuntarily bounce my feet. It just let's of some energy. Nothing to do with discomfort whatsoever, for me.
LCB wrote: 5 years agowhen I eat something like Skittles, I have to group them into colors and I always have to eat the orange ones first.
Dude, that's just how Skittles should be eaten 😄

As for me, besides the tone of my voice changing a bit—I wish I could speak with that voice all the time, but when I'm not in littlespace I forget. Like I could do it on command, but I just naturally fall back into my big voice. It's annoying (I very much don't like my voice).

The biggest thing is my oral fixation gets a lot worse. I bite my nails bad, but lately I've started sucking on my necklace instead. I also tend to sit/lay on the floor more. Oh, and if I'm laying on a bed and something makes me happy sometimes I do that thing where you kick your feet really fast.

That's all I can think of atm

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]