IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
HiiiI!

So awhile back, I got into a relationship with a daddy, and it didn't end well. He ghosted on me and it's been hard to get into little space since. I think I got used to him being there to help me along into it, and now it's like I'm stuck. I really really miss it, and it's starting to stress me out.

I've tried wearing little clothes, watching cartoons, coloring, cuddling with my stuffies, and nothing's worked. I'm really afraid that I won't be able to get into it anymore, and that makes me so sad. So are there any tips that help trigger your little space, and help you to stay in it?

Thank you in advance!
First of all, I am so so sorry that you were ghosted. It can be very damaging to a little!

This happens to many littles after a relationship is over, especially so suddenly. My advice is to relax into yourself. It sounds weird, but be comfortable and keep doing the things that make you happy. After my first dd/lg relationship ended, I couldn't find little space for awhile either. I did lots of little things that would normally be triggers for it, but to no avail. It was only by hanging out with other littles (online and in-person) that I felt myself finding littlespace again. I have a close friend who is a middle/little like me, and we hung out, colored with chalk, put together a puzzle, and just acted silly together. I was finally in littlespace and I can now say that I've re-learned to help myself feel little on my terms.

It's very easy to be conditioned to only getting into littlespace with the assistance of a mommy or daddy, so us littles need to make sure we practice finding it on our own sometimes, so that we don't accidentally get lost without a mommy or daddy. Good luck to you, and I hope you feel like a happy little soon!!

P.S. Here are some of my little triggers if it help!
- eating little snacks (for me: cut bananas, ice cream sundaes, dinosaur oatmeal, dino nuggets)
- little clothes and accessories
- looking at my stickers (I have a big binder of them, so fun!!)
- watching cartoons (Arthur, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Teletubbies, etc.)
- playing pretend (usually pirate or archaeologist or spy)
- drinking from sippy cup
- coloring with crayons or chalk
- playing with dolls or online dress up games
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]