IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By Deleted User 48460
A simple question! I love love love to color in my coloring books. I wish I had my collection of crayons but I have to make do with colored pencils, but it's just as good <3 Right now I have books for Lisa Frank, Mermaids, Princesses, and Hello Kitty. I have one more that's nature themed but it's an adult one hehe. I also like to collect stickers to use in my coloring books to add flair to my drawings. I've got some plain-themed ones like flowers/butterflies, and some princess themed ones, but I was cool enough to get Lisa Frank stickers to go with my coloring book at the same store when I was able to! I spend too much time at my local Walgreens... :>.<:

Please feel free to share what you guys like to do! I got an idea to start a youtube channel to help others get into their little spaces and feel fun and happy. Instead of doing the same videos like sharing collections of things I'm lucky to even put my income into... or doing videos only talking and showcasing my personal life with my caregiver, I want to actually be little. I have a hard time showing this side of myself even to my partner, but I know I'm not necessarily alone in this feeling. If there are other littles willing to show this side of themselves, then why shouldn't I feel comfortable enough without the camera to do the same?

I already have a video idea to do a tea party with a couple stuffies (and maybe my cat if she cooperates... maybe.) I happened to get a Barbie tea set from Walgreens as well, which was only $10! :yay: Depending on how I feel for filming and what I decide to do, certain videos could be more ASMR-like due to more relaxed vibes? Who knows, but that's how I tend to get during nice coloring videos. <3

Feel free to share your opinions if you'd like, after all the post is more for your sharing of favorite things to do!
My favorite thing to do when I'm little is blowing bubbles and taking bubble baths. I love love love love bubbles so much. They're fun to play with but not fun to eat hehehe. Your YouTube channel sounds like a very good idea. I would love to watch it!
By Deleted User 48460
Squee I love blowing bubbles! I totally forgot about them somehow. Make believe is always fun too but with a highly active imagination it can get kinda boring fast. I thought of painting our fingers and toes all pretty, that's always a fun thing to do <3
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]