IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
After few days guessing, I just realized I got abandoned by my Daddy. I really want to ask what I've done wrong or what I should do, but no, I just want to tell someone and let it go. I'm still in shock and sadness so the whole article might not be really well-organized.

I met my Daddy online about four months ago, he lived 30 mins away from me but he was always busy working and traveled a lot. He was actually few months younger than me but he was just so mature and attractive, he was one of the most gentle and intelligent men I've ever known. We both agreed not to seek for anything seriously so I knew this day would eventually come, I just didn't realize he would use this way to leave, not a word and just vanished.

I knew Dada had some other kinks and other partners, and it was never an issue for me. He actually took me to have some funs with his friends as well, more accurately, my first threesome and foursome, I really gave him a lot of my first times, and I actually enjoyed when he showed me off to his friends.

We usually texted each other daily talking about things he probably didn't care, but he still acted excited. Like when I told him I caught rare Pokemon or had a trip with friends, he acted like he was more excited than me; he took me to ice cream when I told him I got straight A's last semester.

The last time we met was about a month ago, we just got back from our little social fun, and he told me he couldn't stay overnight because he needed to help his parents out. But he promised to visit the next Thursday. He cancelled our date that morning saying he was busy. And then he promised to visit the next Thursday, AGAIN. I was so looking forward to seeing Daddy, but guess what, he texted the day before and said something screwed up at work and he was just not in the mood, fine. Daddy was always happy and wise, I've never seen him mad, so I decided to give him some spaces, just texted to check if he was doing okay and tried not to be needy and clingy. After a week I texted him and he told me he felt a little better so I asked for hugs, no reply. He did it sometimes before, but usually because he was busy and forgot to text back, he'd usually reply for my second text. So I texted him again "Daddy daddy!" No reply as well, I felt I might have lost him, but I refused to take the truth and texted him "DADDY, HUGS!!" after a week, no reply. I was confused and wondered what I've done wrong, the last time we met he still gave me a lot of cuddles and kisses and told me he loved me, and he wanted to schedule our another social occasion soon. And then he vanished liked this??!!!!

I kinda knew I might already lose my Daddy but I still didn't believe such a gentleman like him would do something like this to his little girl, so I texted to ask what happened and found I was blocked by my Daddy, so shocked and so sad, I cried a little when he didn't reply my message few days ago, but after finding he blocked me, I kind of felt relieved, like I don't need to guess if he's busy or just doesn't have internet, on a trip or with family, yea, he just doesn't want me anymore.

Honestly I was planning to say goodbye to my Daddy soon, cause we both agreed no serious relationship, but I felt I kind of fell for him for a little bit, and it's definitely a red flag for both of us. So luckily or unluckily, he left me first, with a lowest way tho.

Four months for being a great guy's best little girl, he left with the worst way. No able to tell any of my friends but need to tell it out to make myself feel better, I appreciate any suggestion or thought.
So sorry to hear about losing your daddy. That was definitely not cool, just abandoning you like that with no explanation. It can definitely help to vent your feelings, though. Keep your chin up. You'll be alright. There is always someone who will treat you better and not just leave you like that. A true gentleman will never leave you without saying goodbye. Here's a hug for you. I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for all your warm words, I really appreciate that.

I was wrong about the not crying part, I know it's prolly not my fault but when I was at home alone I still couldn't help crying and asking myself what I have done wrong that Dada left me like this.

I'm trying my best not to text him saying I miss him, he blocked me anyway, and I still want to keep my dignity. It's hard, but I'm trying my best to get through this and stop thinking about him.
oh, baby, I know this pain all too well. Even though there's no "attachment", any time we're with other people and let our little sides out to play, we bond. My first Daddy did something like this, too. Just disappeared and blocked me on literally everything. It hurt more than I thought it should, but I took the time to grieve because I would have been this upset over simply losing a friend, let alone a play partner. I'm really sorry this happened to you and I hope you're able to patch yourself up as soon as you can. **hugs**
Thanks for sharing the experiences, I think you are right, even when we agreed no attachment I still let him see the little side of mine, and I showed him my weak side, which I usually didn't do to others. Of course I have right to be mad and sad. You just reminded me that it was not my fault to be so unbelievably painful, thanks.

I thought I'd be okay in few days but I dreamt of Daddy every night, and after waking up I just ended up crying like a baby in my bathroom. I hadn't eaten anything for two days, not trying to torture myself, just didn't feel like leaving my bed. When I woke up this morning I decided that I was hungry and needed to eat. I told myself to cry a little bit and dress up to hang out with friends, so far I'm doing okay, at least I hope so.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]