IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
The main thing that I'm against is using my diaper. Pee and poo have always been very disgusting to me, and while I can sort of understand the idea of having a warm diaper next to you, I still find it to be very gross. A while back, I wasn't really thinking straight and went pee in bed when I wasn't wearing a diaper, and it completely destroyed my mattress and I had to get a new one, and my mom figured out about it and is keeping it a secret on my behalf, and the whole thing was very embarrassing to me. I sometimes think to myself, if my diaper isn't good enough, then that will happen to me again...
I don't do diapers but sometimes I will wear pullups if I'm going out and about when I'm playing adult, coz sometimes when I'm little I forget about going to the bathroom. I don't "need" things to make me feel little, sometimes they make me feel self conscious and pulls me out of littlespace, does that make sense? I enjoy little activities more than having little things. I.guess everyone is different :)
I'm not at all into diapers - mostly because my little age isn't that little, and it'd feel weird for me I think, even if I think it looks super cute. I'm not that into pacifiers either, but I'd love a special blanket and I already have a few stuffies I sleep with, as well as my princess canopy. I'd love to get more "little clothes", preferably in a cute schoolgirlish style, like corduroy, suspenders, little skirts, babydoll dresses, stripey stockings, mary janes, the like... I might talk a bit like a little, but then again little Milly is quite precocious (even if she can be very silly sometimes!). I might try colouring books, I do like drawing after all. I'd also never consider anything physically intimate while in littlespace. Little Milly is for me to feel safe and secure and to escape from my childhood traumas into an imagined, beautiful childhood.
Considering my little age is 6, anything inappropriate for that age (diapers, bottles, pacifiers, etc) are a no-go for me. Also anything I cant do on my own, since I'm a sort-if closeted little, isnt for me, either. I'll still independently feed myself, put myself to bed, pick up after myself, etc. But that also may be due to a sense of accountability instilled in me from a young age to be as independent as possible.

And the fact that my cg isnt physically another person makes independence necessary, too.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]