IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello! I am living on campus with a roomate and don't really feel comfortable with anyone here knowing I'm a little. so, I have been really down having no time in little space. how can I be little without making it completely obvious?
You have your own bedroom though right? You can always lock the door and have private time in your room to be little. Stash away some little gear in your room and only take it out when the door is locked. Then you can colour and dress up and craft and do whatever little stuff you like while still being discreet!
I'd recommend doing small things that aren't really noticeable accept to you or that are acceptable in public. For example, almost every cartoon show has a brand that includes toys, t shirts, bags, ect... You can find a lot of this type of stuff at the mall. If you want to shop online amazon or welovefine both have a lot of products to look through.

Another good I idea I came across awhile ago is to get a key ring or decoration for your key ring that reminds you you're little.

Also as a college student I'll assume you have a PC. There are many games on steam that are cute/childish/or what not that are still well within the range of socially acceptable. GOCCO, The swords of Ditto, Bear with Me, What Remains of Edith Finch, Ni No Kuni (Relevant Kingdom), Yomawari midnight Shadows...I'm sure there are many more.

Likewise the same can be said about board games such as Exploding Kittens for example. If you take a look on board game geek you can look though products and reviews for them and then either buy them online or from a local game shop

Hope this helps

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]