IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Alise
I made an amazon specifically for my little needs. I've been so stressed out and overworked. I can't even accidentally slip into little space. My "oral fixation" has gotten so much worse. I want a pacifier so bad and a onesie to style with regular clothes or to use as pajamas. I'm just too scared to order it. I don't know why I have so much anxiety over buying it. I feel like it would help calm me down some. I don't know I'm really conflicted. I don't really have the money for it right now either if I'm being honest. I'm just so distressed.
By tayeonatm
I have this feeling that the underlying motive for posting this is in hopes that some one will swoop in and save your day by offering your free little stuff off a wish list you probably spent way too long making. But maybe that's just from years of being used as that person who would swoop in for people who pretended to sound super desperate and stuff. I'm just saying rely on yourself to find solutions. Don't prey on the community cos you don't want to supposely go without.

One of the cheapes kind of pacifiers for adults that you find EVERY WHERE is $10 or less and sometimes that even includes shipping if you find the right place that doesn't try to doll it up with plastic gems. One of the pacifiers you added to your wish list is literally $8.80 & free shipping and you're saying you can't afford it? If you can't afford less than $10 even then I think I know why you're so stressed out lately but let's get real, if you can't scrimp and save and cut back to save up $8.80 then maybe you need to not waste time making wish lists and instead make time finding solutions to your low income problem!

How are you supposely over worked but you can't even afford $8.80?

If you really believe that a pacifier is going to truly help you then go out n buy a jar of pasta sauce that you like, a box of dried elbow noodle pasta, a loaf of cheap white bread, a jar of the cheapest peanut butter, and a bunch of 6-7 bananas. Eat a banana for breakfast, a peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and make a little pasta with sauce and have that for a week. Don't buy drinks, just drink your tap water at home. Eat frugally for a week just one week to save up the $10, buy the cheapest adult size pacifier you can find, and then resume your regular diet. If you want to budget in a onesie too then cut back every where or extend the make shift frugal diet for another week and save up $40 to cover everything for sure.

You can find cute onesies really cheap these days and use discount codes if you look for them. Like everybody buys onesies from cheap places like Onesies Downunder and maybe they aren't the best quality but they'd do in a pinch and are like $18 for their solid colors or $29 for some prints that you could work with. That's without the discount codes you can find just by searching for them just type in onesies downunder discount or coupon and you'll get one fast. You don't got to have the best of the best when you're budgeting.
OFF-TOPIC
Regarding Amazon Wishlists and how they did appear on profile pages:

I just approved the reply above because I feel it did offer some potentially helpful advice and input to the situation but I also realized that the poster has pointed out a vulnerability on our site for members to potentially attempt to scam or prey upon other members for gifts. (I am not at all saying the original poster was trying to scam or beg for items, but I am saying that it is possible that some people may and it's important to me to reduce that as much as possible for us.)

I've currently hidden the Amazon Wishlist profile field from appearing publicly on profiles for now so that we can evaluate it's need, if any, and usage within our community.

Thank you all who read this and who it applies to here on Littlespace Online.
By Alise
I was very distressed and anxiety filled when I made this post. I wasn't trying to imply that I wanted someone to buy it for me. I was just sharing how I was feeling. I was in a place where I couldn't sit and be logical and go "well it's not that much money if you do this you can get this". I'm sorry that you took it that way. I don't have people I can share this with, not really. I made an Amazon for my little space out of being paranoid that someone would see my little things on my regular one. I really didn't mean any harm and I'm really sorry. I don't want anyone to look down on me. I feel awful.
I don't think you should feel bad if you didn't mean what the other replyer thought you meant. I think the other person is just upset that they maybe had fallen for the woe is me thing that some people just do throughout life. Users are in every community and it isn't just strictly limited to "fake daddies" or something like people sort of make it seem sometimes so I think the person is just hurt and jumped to conclusions. Hey nobody's perfect so let's just ignore some or most of their fussy attitude!

I do think they gave you some solutions that might help you though? I'm not saying you should starve yourself or restrict your food intake so much but I do think they pointed out that maybe you could look into your current life habits and make a few short term changes to save up some spending money. I don't want to pretend to know your life and make stab in the dark suggestions at that but I think maybe if you sat down and really thought about it you could find something you could temporarily cut out or reduce so you could buy some little presents for yourself. Everybody deserves treats sometimes :)

And maybe that's what you're for sure missing? Just treating yourself sometimes every now and again. Everybody feels overwhelmed sometimes. Everybody feels overworked sometimes. Everybody feels stressed sometimes. We all have to manage how we can figure out how to manage but alot of the times it comes down to needing special time for yourself and to treat yourself to good stuff. It's why people do splurges, cheat days when on diets, and vacations! Just don't forget about yourself! You need your own love and care too! Hard times always pass so once this rough patch is through then you'll just feel stronger that you got past it
Maybe you're scared of being found out if you have any little gear? Most places that sell stuff for littles have discreet shipping, just check their website its usually up front and very visible or in the FAQ.

Otherwise, I agree with MommaStrange that we all need to treat ourselves sometimes, so take a look at that budget and where you can spare a buck here or there. It will totally be worth the effort! And it may help you slip into littlespace so you can relax.

Best of luck to you!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]