IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I think people should have the option to be who they want to be regardless of how society looks at them. I mean isn't that what freedom is about or is it more about what is acceptable by society? If society dictates how someone should look, dress, act, etc. Then its not truly freedom. Its merely an image designed by society and upheld by society which as we all know changes from decade to decade. Therefore, society should learn to accept more and condemn less. This, in turn, would help shape a more perfect society for all mankind.
Personally, not really. only some close friends and possibly some family members I do not see often sort of know i'm a little. but to the people i see everyday I really don't want them to know and freak out when I mention "hey i'm a little"

i do have a couple "cutesy" tee shirts i wear out. like my Sanrio Hello kitty teeshirt i got for christmas.
I "act" Little in public, because it's just...me, like it's all of us, and it takes super concentration to be big heh, even around family. I'm always quiet and mousey and shy and innocent and silently bubbly. When it comes to dressing, I, well, do suppose I do. I like a lot of black and pastels, but I wear a lot of off the shoulder and pretty, flowy dresses. I love black:x sometimes I get nervous to wear my collar and bell, so I'll wear it around my wrist while shopping (I have super horrible anxiety and can't stand drawing attention to myself in public or I sometimes panic) BUT on another note, my main social group consists of people who are in various bdrm lifestyles, and there I roam freely as a Little :3
I am a public little. (Litte age is 4) I dress little in public also. Oversized sweaters, thigh socks, etc. But I dress usually in an androgynous way. Usually in a light colored shirt, overall shorts and tennis shoes. Whilw behaving little. :pres:
I'm always wearing cute things and I do cute things in public and act like a brat when I'm at the store... and no one has ever said anything and, if they give us dirty looks, my Daddy just grins at them in this knowing way and they scurry off like he did something inappropriate. I'm often in littlespace when we go out as long as I have my Daddy's hand. I'm an older little so I'm able to do things on my own when I'm at the store. Sometimes Daddy and I take shopping trips and we go to my favorite places and I'm totally allowed to be little all I want there and he just smiles and pats my head and lets me do my thing. At first I was a little scared to show that side of myself but it's just been something that I do and no one says anything and most people like talking to me more when I'm being little and not acting Big.
I'm too anxious to dress little in public. I don't often even use my little voice even though I really want to. My Daddy is supportive of me and tells me it's okay to be little whenever I need to. But I'm just scared, like really scared to. I love hearing from those who do, though. Yay for you all!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]