IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
hi everyone! i just joined the forum. i am a public little. i do actually dress AS a little girl (my little is 5). i shop in the girls section. my mistress loves it. and she does not mind going out in public with me- given the circumstances are right, like were not going someplace like a family members.

i was wondering if there is anyone else who dresses like a little in public.
I do not dress little on public but I act little! Like bratty, whiney, extra extra sweet, innocent. My little voice. Like ill do it in the grocery store or certain stores or maybe at breakfast or lunch time. But if we are out at a serious dinner or we go out to the bar or something then i don't act little. I also act some what small inform of his family and friends. But I don't use little voice cuz I feel like that would be a give away haha. Plus that's for Daddy to hear only.
Yes. But No. I act little, because I AM a little. So if someone else notices that, which sometimes they do, then they do, but if they aren't a part of the lifestyles themselves, then they don't really notice. Ha if that makes any sense. Like the other day someone said I seem so "childlike" and that I said something that an adult would never say...I played it off, kinda, but my real thoughts were like "yeeeaahhhh, you got me almost all figured out. Darn it!" I don't dress like a typical grown woman. I dress like a kid yeah. Mostly. Not on purpose. It just is who I am.
i ask this because i like to. i actually wear girls clothes, obviously like XL, but i was wonderig if i was the only one.

to me it's a free feeling, like i feel expressive, i feel more myself.
as a trans girl, i never got to experience girlhood... so as of right now i am just recapturing that little girlhood i should have had. yeah i get stares from people, but still i dont care. i just shine it on, because i know as of right now i am living as the most authentic me there is.

im really glad mistress allowed me to express myself. i know shes uncomfortable with it, but she loves me nonetheless, and she wants to see me happy. she knows im a 5 year old at heart, and actually thinks its kinda cute that i am dressing like this. shes even taken to calling me "sweetie" and "princess" :D
I recently traveled for the first time alone after losing my daddy a while ago. I was really scared as I am a nervous traveler at the best of times and daddy really helped me with that when he was alive. I packed my smallest stuffie (quite large pink unicorn) in my hand luggage and cuddled it quite openly whenever I needed too. I just figured I can and should do whatever I need to to get my life back. People noticed, yes, and stared, but I just brushed it off. This is Sa.dy, my now travel stuffy ;)
We consider that we are always Little, even when not expressing it outwardly at all times. So, answering the question literally, then yes!

For a more intricate answer, we also say yes.

We have a dozen rompers and a half dozen snappies jeans that we can casually wear together. Typically we wear a shirt or a hoodie over our rompers, though.

We also have an assortment of cute onesies with prints (BigTot, for example) that we also wear under a shirt or some other garment.

We’ve also gone out in public in pajamas and costumes, such as this Sylveon one.

And we’re never afraid of carrying our special buddy Bah, a 9” green plushie Yoshi around. We love him!

Anyway, we honestly don’t think that little attires aren’t really taboo. There are plenty of childish outfits designed for young adults out there, such as shortalls, overalls. Even onesies are being adopted more and more by the public, we’ve seen! As long as you don’t come off as trying to expose yourself for the hell of it, then it’s all good. Cute outfits are cute, and if you feel comfortable and happy in them then go for it!

We will say, there are a few unacceptable things we see. For example, going out in just diapers is a big no-no. Even biological babies aren’t often taken out in only their diapers, it is distasteful! Just be aware of your surroundings and polite to strangers. It isn’t about drawing attention, after all. It’s about expressing who you are in a safe and sane way!
makes me so happy to read that, i am an open little in public and everywhere

i dress as a little outside and i have never met anyone who was rude or mean, actually my outfits and cute plushies i take out with me cheer people up, daddy is super supportive about me being comfy, open and honest about my lifestyle

its who i am, i don't think i should hide it nor do i think its shameful, its cute and pretty and it puts a smile on people's faces to see some cuteness running around <3
i definitely do not judge anyone who dresses as a little publicly, but i don't have the confidence to. i act like a little in public, you know- stamping my feet, jumping up and down, loudly talking in my little voice, etc. but i've been bullied my whole life and in my small town, this would just add fuel to the fire. once i get out of here i might have the confidence. i just wish ddlg could be accepted by people. you know?
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]