IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I loves adult onesies! :heart: :splode: they're super comfy and make me feel little. You ca find a whole of really great stores on amazon, etsy and on instagram. My favourites are littleforbig, the littletude and onesies downunder. You can get them cheaper on wish and aliexpress but its not as safe and usually takes a lot longer... There's also less variety.
By Breske30
Im new to this but how adorable :splode: ! I wonder if Etsy would have any, they have more BeDeeSeM stuff than I would have thought, atleast like paddles and pacis. I have only seen the jammie ones that random stores carry :sleep: . Still, super cute!
By Deleted User 47501
Adult onesies are the best! I have a bunch of snap onesies and a few full-body ones, and they are the bomb! Most of mine I got from ABU, they come in a ton of sizes and several different colors and patterns. They aren’t too tight or restrictive either.

I’m still trying to find a kigurumi I like. Hopefully the right one will come along soon.
Out of the onesies I have (and I have 15) the ones I like the most are from little for big. I find that they are well made and fit well. They have plus sizes which is great for me since I am a curvy girl with some weight on me. I love all their patterns even the plain ones are cute they are very comfortable and are made with cotton. I sleep in mine often and I sometimes I forget that I am wearing one. I wear then out too! I always out on a tutu or skirt over them but my favorite to wear over them is overall. I find this brand to make well crafted onesies and so highly rocomend buying a few pairs from their sight since they are just so gosh darn cute and comfortable!

Sincerely, littlelil ❤
I think that onesies are alright. I don't tend to wear them as I have to bind when I do, and I regress to relax and don't want to have to deal with the pain of binding while I do it. I have three onesies, an otter one, a dinosaur one, and a baby animals one. The otter my Husband got me from a site that's gone under now (but you can get the design from ODU), Dinosaurs are from Little For Big, and baby animals are from ODU. I do find onesies uncomfortable if I'm wearing a nappy with them, as the snaps make it wayyy too tight
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]