IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I really just want to know if anybody else gets lonely as a little. Don't get me wrong I love my mommy but we don't live together and I've just wondered is it ungreatful to want aother friends who are littles?
HI. I get lonely all the time. You're so lucky that you have your mommy there. But I understand that feeling of wanting a friend, another little in your life. I think that we all need to be recognized for who we are, and when no one (or only one person) is doing that, we can feel lost. I guess that's why this community is here, but I also know that we need those friends in our offline life. You know, three-dimensional friends! I don't really have advice. But I want you to know you're not alone feeling that way.
hi! yes, i do. i am a little with no beau and no daddy. i think of the time i had both and never saw myself without either. there are times when i feel like something is missing and i remember i don't have anyone to call or to text. i do feel lonely as a little. i not only miss my grown-up, i haven't been brave enough to be a little out in the kink community. i keep saying i'm going to go to a little function, but i don't know if i would be welcome. who would want to play with a little who has grey hair? i've been a mommy and experienced a few other roles. being a little is the one that comes easiest to me. i hid her for most of my life. when she did come out, she was reejected and abandoned. i have 3 best friends. they are my stuffed animals. i have teddy, blanca and i have to replace my bam bam. they don't judge me and they are always here to hug me. i do miss the human touch some days more than others. maybe one day i'll get up the courage to attend a function and try to make a new friend or two. feel free to write m anytime.
I want to make other little friends and have little playdates because sometimes it's fun just to hang out with other littles and do little things and stuff. I think it's normal to feel lonely sometimes and want to be around other people and have friends like you. Your mommy should understand if you talk to her.
Sometimes, I feel lonely as a little. My Daddy is long distance and I only have 1 little friend IRL. I'm fairly open about being little (though I don't usually come out and say it) and liking things intended for children. However, I do feel isolated in my interests sometimes. That's why talking to other littles online helps. :-)
I feel lonely as a little a lot. I don't really have any sort of caregiver, but I do have an irl little friend and a few online friends. But...even then it's hard for me because I don't have a caregiver/mommy. I've always been my happiest with a CG, but most end up having to leave for whatever reason.
yeah, i feel lonely a lot since im in an ldr with my papa. i feel guilty about wanting friends who are into AB sometimes since i feel like i should be happy with the attention my papa gives me, but i dont think i should feel guilty since there's nothing wrong about it i guess
yes a lot of the times I do
but one thing I have learned over the many years being a little is this
never ever settle if something does not feel right it most likely isn't I settled andwasted eight years of my life trying to keep someone happy when he was the complete opposite of what I wanted and needed just so that I was not lonely
in the end it just makes you miserable so make may friends little and big and learn to amuse yourself and be a self care giver for those times you aare not with friends color draw something pretty for a friend or play a game
I feel lonely a lot as a little, actually. Having friends who you have common ground with who understand you is important, even if you have other people that care for you. One person can’t fill every relationship role that you need, and it’s not selfish at all to want friends while in a relationship with someone. It’s normal and healthy, and you should never feel bad for wanting other people in your life.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]