IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Hi there!
I'm someone whose very new and exploring the community, considering integrating it into my life. I'm trying to learn as much as I can so that I can prepare myself for everything.

I just wanted to know, for anyone like me that lives at home with their parents full time, what do you do about keeping your little space stuff around? Like I have some stuffies and a coloring book but that's about the extent right now. Do you have a secret place you keep everything or no? Thanks so much!
Keeping you little possessions is important. It helps bring out the little and makes you feel safe in your little space. As far as stuffies and coloring books nobody can really say anything about that because they are common with all ages. But passies Binkies and Sippi's or another thing. Passies are easy to conceal you can keep those in your pocket. As far as hippies that's something you want to keep it in a drawer. My best suggestion to keep the Parentals from seeing it try enjoying your little space late in the evening before bedtime that way the kitchen is not cluttered and they don't see you feeling it up or just bring a big cup to your room and figure sippy up with that. I wish you the best
We are Adult Babies that live with our folks. We have an unspoken agreement, where as long as we are discreet about our lifestyle, they allow privacy in our room.

We would like to tell you firstly that, to be little, have experiences that make you feel little and explore your little self you don’t necessarily need to own or use paraphernalia. These objects are definitely capable of enhancing your experience but do not at all define who you are, what you feel.

A biological kid is and feels like a biological kid, regardless of their circumstances (such as clothing, toys, setting). We strongly feel that being a Little with that line of thinking is much more fulfilling, because you assume the role without dependency of external factors to assume your role. So, we encourage you to try and analyze what makes a kid a kid! The optics that kids carry, the outlook on life, imagination, so on and so forth. Try and engage in activities with a Little mindset.
I’m new to the lifestyle as well and I’m still learning. I still live with my parent since I’m a broke college student lol. What I do is keep my things in my room in the back of a closet or in one of my drawers under my clothes. I also wait until she goes to bed or is out the house to bring things outside my room. But if I want to color I can usually get away with doing it and having her see it. But for the things I know put me in little space they stay in my room and are used at night 😄
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]