IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
I agree that weather or not you wear diapers should be up to the individual, so i speak only for myself when i say that before i started wearing diapers i could make myself feel super cut,e but after i felt 10 times cuter at least! It's always a fun and wonderful experience when I do and it helps me regress with so much ease, I never regretted my decision to give diapers a try, and i dont think I ever will, and i think anyone whos curious should try them at least once time, cuz the worst that can happen is you don't like em, take em off, and go back to the norm!
Most of the time I am a little in the 5-6 age range but as a bedwetter and occasional pants wetter; I am kept in diapers as a punishment and for humiliation. This translates to daytime public diapers and duct tape chastity some days. Occasionally I feel younger and I get out my pacifier but most days I am a young boy little.
Diapers are definitely not a requirement for a little, and if you don't feel comfortable in one then don't wear 'em! That being said..... I looooove wearing diapers. Besides the fact that they are super comfy and I don't have to worry about the potty, they just instantly make me feel small and babyish and want to be taken care of. Plus they are super duper adorable and cute!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]