IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
Ooh nice! Reece's are a good pick :P they're my favourite! The sippy cup looks really great. I want a sippy but for some reason I'm scared to buy one. Yours is so pretty though and it's my favourite colour which makes it even better!
What's the princess thing you got? It kinda looks like a deck of cards?
oh wow! how kool! i am waiting till my birthday to do my little stuff shopping. when i go i want to buy bubbles, coloring books and crayons, a paint set and colored pencils, building blocks. i already have some blocks. i may get legos. i am really looking forward to the bubbles.
I love reeses or really any candy!! 😄 and I love my sippy cup. Its my first one and I didn't want anything with a real mouthpiece so this one is really great because it's pretty much a regular cup with a spill proof lid. So you can still kind of be big and have your own cup, but knock it over as much as you want :D and it's my favorite color too!!! And thank you! As far as the princess box, yes it's a deck of cards! :) I got all of this particular stuff at Walmart but the dollar store is also a great option and I've ordered a few toy sets off of Wish that I'm waiting to come in that liked fun and were only a few dollars :) also its really great to use your birthday as a reason to do this trip. Every little should learn how to treat themselves as much as they want their Big/Daddy too! I was going on a trip by myself and I used this as a reason to try to get comfortable by myself as a Little and it did wonders! !
I definitely need to do a shopping trip for little stuff soon! I definitely want to get a sippy cup, and some fun little toy things like you have would be great to have. Just a few things to make little time a bit more exciting!
There's tons of little toys in the dollar section :)
And as far as sippy cups, I went to the Walmart infant center and it merges into the toddler area eventually so just walking down that one section, there were allot of different options including various insulated options :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]