IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
By Bolter
I'm relatively new to the site,but I have noticed it seems the Caregivers are not as active or as vocal as the Littles that abound. Do caregivers not communicate much with each other in this dynamic? Share tips, advice, warnings, that kind of stuff? I've seen a few posts here, but doesn't seem to be all that many, compared to the little side of things anyway.
By friendsinreverse
I may be wrong here. But I feel like the mentality of a caregiver is less dependant. I don't mean that in a negative way at all. But as far as advice and small talk... its so less frequent because we feel we have a good grasp on things. However, it definitely happens where we communicate with each other from time to time.
Part of the draw to DDlg for me is the ability to make it my own. Being a caregiver is a bit instinctive, for me.

I bet most CGs also have more years of experience, on average, than most littles. But that could be a misconception on my part.
I've noticed this as well. I enjoy bragging about my little's accomplishments. Vanillas don't understand this. I also want to hear new ideas. I'm not perfect so it's possible that someone has a better way of doing things. Maybe we're a bit too antisocial as a group.
I've noticed this too and assumed caregivers were just rarer! I'd love to talk to more people who take on that role, since for me being little is definitely a part-time thing, and I think I might be a good switch but it seems like so few caregivers out there want to talk about that part of their lives!
As a daddy I've always been with the mentality to be friendly with everyone. Sometimes people feel threatened by my kindness because they are interested in a little. I have tried to give advice when asked or help fix a problem. Sometimes their stubborn and sometimes they listen I really think it depends on the person
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]