IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Littlekitten85
Been trying to find some new anime to watch with my daddy. I LOVE anime but it's hard to find anything that isn't too overly physically intimate. (it makes me uncomfortable when I'm not watching it alone)
Thanks!!!
By necroboy
I can't recommend Hunter x Hunter enough! It's my favourite anime, and recently I've started rewatching it with my Mommy. There is one character who could be construed as physically intimate (Hisoka) but ya

It's about two boys and their adventure to become stronger hehe
By IttyBittyGhosty
Soul Eater or Ouran High School Host Club or or Fruits Basket or or or My Neighbor Totoro! Dese are soooo god, but Soul Eater haz sum scary parts but its still reaaaly good! :craze:
By necroboy
Oh I definitely second Soul Eater! One of my favourites to be sure. That reminds me, you might also want to try out Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Its about magical girls but with a twist at the end. I really liked it
By TakeOffOurMasks
Such good suggestions! I also recommend Hunter X Hunter (the 2011 version), it's super fun..... I might actually have to start rewatching it too! Soul Eater and Puella Magi Madoka Magica are also great ones!

One suggestion I'll also throw in is One Punch Man, that one's a lot of fun and hilarious. Happy watching!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]