IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Personally as a little, I love a collar. It tells everyone “I belong to my Mommy/Daddy”
One of the happiest days I can think of is when a Mommy or Daddy l Ockham one around my neck, I hope to experience it soon and then I’ll feel complete. A little should never be alone in this world. :pacy:
What I personally love about collars is that it represents something on a person that it doesnt on an animal: a choice. They've chosen to not just trust me and submit to me, but to wear that choice proudly. I do love it, but I'd never enforce it.
I think this comes down to personal taste. I don't think I'd like my little to wear a collar per-se, but a nice little choker is cute. Especially if it shows her personality or favorite color! I just don't care for studs or spikes. If your little is a pet, that might be a very different thing!
I can't speak for others, but personally I like my little wearing collars. A collar for her and bracelet for me. It shows she's protected and cared for, and I'm dedicated and willing to do anything for her.
I love seeing littles wear collars! It looks good, cute and can sometimes be quite sexy too. It also reinforces the submissive ''feel'' of the little in question.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]